26 October 2009

Busy Week

This week has been very busy so far. Hopefully I can manage to take a week off from work in November to work on my next novel project. Right now I'm planning that project, cleaning up last year's novel and preparing for Halloween.

While I generally read history books while at the gym the last few weeks before turning in for the night I've been reading books on writing.... or how not to write to be more accurate. Currently I'm reading Thanks, But This Isn't For Us by Jessica Page Morrell. Books on how to write usually aren't useful to me, but this book is a book on what not to write. Knowing what not to do can be much more useful than what to do. I hope that what I'm learning now will be of great benefit over the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...