29 October 2010

Week Off

I've finally managed to take a week off from work. Not going out of town; just going to work on a number of projects here at home:
  1. Catch up on my blogging - I've been falling behind in my blogging. I hope to catch up and start working on a back-log of material.
  2. Voting - Tuesday is election day. I'm working to get Warren Redlich votes for Governor of New York. I'll post more about him this weekend.
  3. NaNoWriMo - I'll be starting my next novel during National Novel Writing Month. I tried this last year but failed. I should be able to do it this time, I've written over 40,000 words in 30 days before, how much harder can it be to get to 50,000?
  4. Getting rid of old junk - Time to clean out crap I don't need. Old furniture, DVDs, books, comics, games... reducing the clutter and trying to get a little money. I've given up on collecting anything, it's a waste of space and money... it could be fun at times though...
  5. Fixing up my old computer - no upgrade, just going to clean out ould files and programs off it and do some other back-ups & maintenance.
  6. Lots o' other stuff too - My list of odds'n'ends for this next week or so it pretty long. I'm not going to finish everything, but I will take a dent out of my list.
  7. Rest - I also plan to just sit back and relax a bit. Do some light reading. I won't be able to take another full week off until the summer, so I'll have to make this one count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...