21 March 2011

Back Online

Work has been busy.  My old computer was giving me trouble.

Now I have a new computer and things are good.  Not as fancy as I would have liked, but it's good enough to get me back on City of Heroes and it now allows me to have dual monitor capability.  Having two monitors going is great.  One is the old monitor from the computer which has been replaced, the other was the cheapest one I could find that would fit the limited space left on my desk.

The productivity of my set-up is much higher now, which was the most important part of getting the new computer.  Part of me wonders what it would have been like to buy a super-duper computer and a 48" television for a monitor so I could play COH on Ultra-mode, but I think I can survive without knowing - or wasting money on a television.  Working remotely at home will now be much easier as well.  That will be nice on the really snowy days or days I just don't feel like going into the office.

Just a few more weeks until I have some more free time.  Now that my writing group is meeting again I'm getting motivated to finish the draft of my novel in April or May.  That'll be cool.  Then I can start work on the next project.

So being overworked, tired, and not having a reliable computer has limited my postings on this and my other blogs.  In the coming weeks that will change and I hope to have daily posts up in the near future.

Thanks for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...